Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"El Lay" Lesson: An Effective Cocktail



During my times of rest, I like to unwind and drink a few and then drink a few more. It all depends on how I feel on that particular day. On most occasions I partake in Tecate beer with lemon and salt. Tecate beer must be in a can. It tastes better and the lemon and salt mix better than in a glass bottle. When my many friends come over to “bogart” my suds, they like the good stuff; Corona Beer. Of course, they never bring any beer with them but sure will drink mine. What are friends for?
On the days I am not drinking beer, I have a drink that will knock your sombrero off without you even knowing about it. This is a drink I just happened to mix one day and it sure had all the senoritas taking their clothes off after just one sip. I call it “The Brown Mexican.” It consists of the following secret ingredients:
2 Oz. Tequila (Patron Preferred)
2 Oz. Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
1 Oz. “La Lechera” Condensed Milk (can)

If you are on a budget you can use generic brand tequila and coffee liqueur but you cannot subsitute the “La Lechera” brand that is made by the Nestle Food Company. This is the main ingredient.


You mix all these ingredients together, feel free to use your own measurements for taste, and put them on ice in a six to eight ounce High Ball glass. Mmm, mmm, mmm, this drink is the bomb! You will have all the guys thanking you for this drink. They will be thanking you because “The Brown Mexican” is a quick creeper and has already put an effect on the ladies.
For your next party or get together invite “The Brown Mexican,” you will see results!
Until the next lesson, “Stay Down.”
Author and Mixologist: OG DUDE

No comments:

Post a Comment